May 11, 2021
Virtual Seminar for Equal Business Opportunity Program Requirements
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
The City of Durham is making changes to its Equal Business Opportunity Program (EBOP) requirements and wants to keep businesses informed so they understand new program expectations. Learn more about the new program requirements in this virtual seminar.
What: Understanding Equal Business Opportunity Program (EBOP) Requirements
Who: City of Durham Equity and Inclusion Department
When: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Where: Virtual seminar; pre-registration required for log-in instructions
- The City of Durham is making changes to its EBOP requirements and wants to keep businesses informed so they understand new program expectations.
- For businesses familiar with the City’s purchasing and contracting processes, this free seminar will provide an opportunity to refresh their knowledge while learning about new changes to the program. For businesses not familiar with purchasing and contracting with the City, this seminar will provide an opportunity to learn about the program requirements.
- This information session will explore program applicability in construction, professional services, other services, and the purchase of goods. Participants will also learn about underutilized business enterprise goals on projects, good faith effort review, and other EBOP requirements.
- Pre-registration for this free event is required. Log-in instructions for this virtual seminar will be sent to registered email addresses.
- For additional information, contact Contracting and Compliance Manager Eric Miller with the City’s Equity and Inclusion Office at (919) 560-4180, ext. 17241 or by email.