- Have you ever wondered what goes on in a busy 911 Center? Get a behind-the-scenes look through a new video series at how our Durham Emergency Communications Center works and why a dispatcher’s job is so important.
- Our Water Management team recently received national recognition for their efforts to promote water conservation and efficiency.
- As you’re planning for this year’s visit with Santa, don’t want forget your favorite canine friends! We show you how they can get in on all of the fun at Durham Parks and Recreation’s Santa Paws event.
- Efforts to expand Durham Parks and Recreation’s outdoor aquatic facilities are moving forward.
- A number of trail sections throughout Durham will be repaired and improved over the next year. We show you what this repair project is all about and how the sections were identified.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.