- A number of improvements are being made to the GoDurham ACCESS paratransit service in response to feedback from customers.
- The new Durham Poet Laureate program is set to get underway this spring. We’ll share what the program is all about as well as its timeline for getting started.
- More support and services will soon be available to immigrants and refugees in Durham. Find out all about the new City-County Immigrant/Refugee Affairs program.
- Students at four local elementary schools who were among the most negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and remote learning are receiving extra support through a partnership between us and Durham Public Schools.
- If you’re looking for a way to celebrate fall with your family, you don’t want to miss our upcoming Trunk-or-Treat event. We show you how you can get in on all of the free Halloween fun.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.