May 4, 2021
The Durham Historic Preservation Commission will hold virtual public hearings on May 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. to consider the following:
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Historic Preservation Commission - May 4, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Certificates of Appropriateness - COA2100012 804 Hermitage Court Drive, COA2100014 162 West Ramseur Street, COA2100019 1106 Ninth Street, COA2100022 1106 Ninth Street, COA2100023 2103 Englewood Avenue.
Certificates of Appropriateness
- COA2100012 804 Hermitage Court Drive is a request for modifications to primary and accessory structures.
- COA2100014 162 West Ramseur Street is a request for new construction on a vacant lot.
- COA2100019 1106 Ninth Street is a request for demolition of a contributing primary structure.
- COA2100022 1106 Ninth Street is a request for new construction of a primary structure and an accessory dwelling unit.
- COA2100023 2103 Englewood Avenue is a request for an Amendment to COA2000060 to construct a rear addition and a screened porch with deck.
Substantial changes to the proposed actions may be made following the public hearing for each case. Call 919-560-4137 or email Preservation@DurhamNC.gov.
This meeting will be held online using the Zoom virtual meeting platform: