January 25, 2021
The Durham Board of County Commissioners will hold virtual public hearings on January 25, 2021 at 7 p.m. to consider the following:
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Board of County Commissioners - Jan. 25, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Monday, January 25, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Zoning Map Change - Terry Road (Z2000026A); Text Amendment - TC2000004 – 160D Updates.
Zoning Map Change
- Terry Road (Z2000026A) is a request to change the zoning located at 1230, 1236 Terry Road and 6020 Scalybark Road from Planned Development Residential 2.500 (PDR 2.500) to Residential Rural (RR).
- TC2000004 – 160D Updates: This text amendment proposes revisions to various provisions of the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) in order to comply with statutory revisions associated with the new state enabling legislation NCGS Chapter 160D. The amendments are identified as necessary corrections, clarifications, re-organization, or other minor changes to comply with 160D, and also include other technical changes for clarity or to remove redundancies.
Substantial changes to the proposed actions may be made following the public hearing for each case. For information about the cases, contact email@example.com or at 919-560-4137.
- Residents wishing to comment on the public hearing must sign up by emailing the Durham County Clerk to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. on Monday, January 25th.
- The call-in information for the meeting will be shared to those individuals after they have emailed the Clerk.
- The virtual option aligns with social distancing requirements which ensures the safety of citizens who wish to participate as well as Board members and Durham County Government staff.
- Citizens who wish to view the BOCC meeting can watch it live on the County's YouTube channel.
- Replays of the meeting are available on the Durham Television Network on Spectrum Channel 8, AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Google Fiber Channel 8 and Frontier Communications Channel 70.
- On-demand video may be watched once it is uploaded to the County's website.