August 4, 2020
This is a FREE webinar, but advanced registration is required.
Free Webinar on the Fair Housing & Tenants’ Rights
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Join this free webinar (registration required) to learn about fair housing laws including who is protected by the FHA, the eviction process, and how to file a complaint.
View the event flyer (PDF)
Topics to be discussed:
- Is COVID-19 a disability?
- Who is protected by the FHA?
- The eviction process in NC
- Tenant protections under CARES Act
- How to file a fair housing complaint in
Who should attend?
- Housing Advocates
- Property Managers
- People interested in fair housing
- Jack Holtzman, Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Larry Revelle, City of Durham Human Relations Division
- Chelsea Cook, Durham Office, Legal Aid of North Carolina
Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of North Carolina, City of Durham Human Relations Division
This event is funded in part through a grant under the Fair Housing Initiatives Program with the U.S.
Department of Housing and Urban Development.