June 10, 2020
Special City Council Meeting - Virtual Meeting
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Falls Village North Conservation (Case #BDG1900020)
Fox Crossing (Case #Z1800029; A1800008; BDG1800015)
Forest Hills NPO
NPO Revisions (UDO Text Amendment)
Register in advance for this public hearing:
Dial-In Numbers: USA
+1 929 205 6099
+1 301 715 8592
+1 312 626 6799
+1 669 900 6833
+1 253 215 8782
+1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 988 2863 9653
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining this meeting. Participation on Zoom is only required if you are going to make a public comment. You can participate by clicking on this link to preregister or by calling in the day of the meeting. If you click the link and pre-register, your comments will be heard first at the public hearing. To ensure that you will be recognized, your zoom profile name should be the same as your registration name. If you dial-in or click the link the day of the meeting you will need to digitally raise your hand, state your name and address, to make a public comment. Otherwise you can view the meeting City’s Twitter page, Facebook page, YouTube channel, on Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon via Boxcast as well as livestreamed from the City’s website. The address will also be televised live on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Google Fiber channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99).
To Join By Computer:
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
- If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
- If you're not signed in, enter a display name.
To Join By Telephone:
- On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invite.
- Enter the meeting ID number and password when prompted using your dial pad.
- Phone Controls for Participants:
The following commands can be entered using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom meeting\webinar:
- *6 - Toggle mute/unmute
- *9 - Raise hand