Welcome to the Finance Department
The Finance Department assists the City Council, City Manager, and City Departments with the management of financial resources and activities including debt and cash management, payroll, vendor payment, financial reporting, purchasing, general billing and revenue collection. Finance staff also coordinates risk management activities such as claims administration and employee safety programs.
Learn More About...
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports [CAFR] - current available
- Durham Financial Report - current available
- PRIOR YEAR FINANCIAL REPORTS
- Other Public Records Requests [Not the CAFR or Durham Financial Report] @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report [CAFR] - received the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting the last 35 years.
- Durham Financial Report (formerly Citizens') - received the GFOA Popular Annual Financial Reporting Award for Outstanding Achievement for the past 16 years.
- Sustained Professional Purchasing Award [SPPA] - received this highest award from the Carolina's Association of Governmental Purchasing (CAGP) past 17 out of 18 years. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>