- Departments A-F
- Communications (formerly Office of Public Affairs)
- Current Issues & Initiatives
- City of Durham Service Updates & COVID-19 Guidelines
City of Durham Service Updates & COVID-19 Guidelines
city services & Facilities
With the ongoing risks of COVID-19, community members are encouraged to access City services online or remotely when possible.
In-Person Safety Guidelines:
- All visitors and employees are required to wear face coverings inside City facilities for their protection and the protection of others.
- Signs will be placed at the entrance to City facilities and disposable face coverings will be available at entrances as well as hand sanitizer.
Solid WasteTrash, Recycling, Yard Waste, Bulky Items
Waste Disposal Center
Water Billing & Water Services
Development Services Center (DSC)Planning & Inspection Services
Durham One Call
Durham Parks & Recreation (DPR)
Emergency Services - Fire, Police, 911
Meetings & Events