- Departments & Offices A-E
- Communications (formerly Office of Public Affairs)
- Current Issues & Initiatives
- City of Durham COVID-19 Guidelines & Service Updates
City of Durham COVID-19 Guidelines & Service Updates
Durham Under State of Emergency & Indoor Mask Requirement Effective Monday, August 9 at 5 p.m.
View the press release, County declaration, and City declaration (PDF) | En español
city services & Facilities
With the ongoing risks of COVID-19, community members are encouraged to access City services online.
In-Person Safety Guidelines:
- All visitors and employees are required to wear face coverings inside City facilities for their protection and the protection of others.
- Signs will be placed at the entrance to City facilities and disposable face coverings and hand sanitizer will be available.
City Hall and public facilities are under normal operating hours:
Solid WasteTrash, Recycling, Yard Waste, Bulky Items
Waste Disposal Center
Water Billing & Water Services
Development Services Center (DSC)Planning & Inspection Services
Durham One Call
Durham Parks & Recreation (DPR)
Emergency Services - Fire, Police, 911
Meetings & Events