SW-77 RFQ for Sidewalk Asset Management Plan & Condition Study 2020
Phone: 919-560-4326, ext. 30296 Email
The project consists of a field survey of the sidewalk condition on sidewalks within the Durham City limits and development of a condition rating scale for the existing sidewalk. Using the gathered field information, prepare an asset management plan. The City will need guidance on the form the asset management plan will take along with what field data to gather to facilitate the development of the plan.
The aim of the plan is to develop short- and long-term maintenance and renewal strategies, and project future expected costs for capital budgeting.There are currently 639 miles of sidewalk that the City is responsible for maintaining.
Pre-Submittal Meeting: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 @ 9:00 A.M.
Submittals Due: Friday, March 13, 2020 by 4:00 P.M.
Anticipated Notice to Proceed: November 2020
- This project was advertised on Wednesday February 12, 2020.
- Pre-submittal meeting was held Wednesday February 26, 2020.at 9:00 A.M. in conference room 3B on 3rd floor of City Hall, 101 City Hall Plaza, Durham, N.C. 27701.
- Addendum one and two uploaded March 4, 2020.
- Ten proposals were received Friday March 13, 2020.
- Contract has been awarded to Precision Safe Sidewalk, LLC.
- Currently the project underway with an anticipated completion date of November 2021.