Website Accessibility (ADA)
The City of Durham is committed to making web content available to all through conformance with web content accessibility guidelines.
Provide Web Accessibility Feedback
If you have difficulty accessing this website, submit your feedback through our online form or email ADA@durhamnc.gov.
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please email us at ADA@durhamnc.gov or submit feedback through our online form.
- Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you:
- Please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem
- The preferred format in which to receive the material
- The web address of the requested material
- Your contact information
WEB ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The City of Durham is committed to making ongoing accessibility improvements:
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader may be required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download the Adobe Reader for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Adobe Flash may be required to view certain videos that appear on this website.
- To download Adobe Flash for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.