This project renovated the building at 320 Muldee Street to provide operation facilities for the Transportation Department Sign and Signal Shop.
Renovation of the existing site and 20,000 square foot metal building included:
1. Demolition of all existing walls, ceilings, doors, finishes, electrical, plumbing, and ducting.
2. New metal stud and CMU walls, lay-in ceiling, and polished concrete
3. New casework, doors, and roll-up garage doors
4. New electrical, plumbing, HVAC (Trane units preferred), and low voltage systems
5. Site work including storm drainage, fencing, paving, and planting
6. Metal vehicle storage building
7. Single-ply roofing system
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());