1. ADA Grievance Complaint

    Notify the ADA Coordinator of any grievances or complaints regarding a City program, service, or activity.

  2. City Government Fraud, Waste & Abuse

    Hyperlink to Fraud-Waste-Abuse Tip Hotline on the City of Durham website

  3. Crime

    The CrimeStoppers Unit is responsible for obtaining information pertaining to unsolved crimes and wanted fugitives through publicity in mass media and reward incentives.

  4. Pothole

    No community wants its roads to go to pot! When you see a pothole report it to the city at 919-560-1200.

  5. Street Light Outages

    Street lights within the Durham city limits are owned, operated, and maintained by either Duke Energy Company or Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation.

  6. Zoning Complaint

    Submit a request to have a possible zoning violation investigated.