Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me™ button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 2, 2018, 6:00 PM @ Committee Room/2nd Floor/City Hall
May 1, 2018, 12:30 PM - May 3, 2018, 6:30 PM @ Online at www.sba.gov/nsbw
The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association will host a free, 3-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place Tuesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 3 between 12:30 pm ET - 6:30 pm ET each day.
The Virtual Conference offers all the best parts of an in-person conference.
The webinars include:
• How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
• Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
• Get New and Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
• Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
• The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
• Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
• Grow Your Business in 2018
• Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
• Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
• Sharing Your Story Through Video
• Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
• Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Ma
May 2, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Historic Parrish Street Forum
Downtown Durham Inc. is seeking input from businesses, property owners, and residents located in the Downtown Durham Business Improvement District (BID) regarding the district’s needs for the upcoming year (FY 18-19).
Downtown Durham, Inc. (DDI) is a 501(c) 6 organization, formed in 1993 to serve as a catalyst for downtown revitalization. In 2012, the City created the Downtown Business Improvement District (BID). The Downtown BID is a defined geographic area where property owners pay an additional tax in order to fund a variety of services that enhance, not replace, existing municipal services within the district’s boundaries. Since the Downtown BID was created in 2012, the city has contracted with DDI to provide the following services in the district: Clean & Safe, Economic Development, Marketing and Communications and Special Events. To determine if your property is located within the Downtown BID you can check this map on the City’s website: https://bit.ly/2qN0AEP
May 2, 2018, 9:00 AM @ I.R. Holmes, Sr. Recreation Center at Campus Hills
May 2, 2018, 1:00 PM @ Edison Johnson Aquatics Center