Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Durham Police Department is launching its new Police to Citizen (P2C) online service to help people find information related to services provided by the department. P2C will help people enter certain incident reports, perform simple searches and retrieve, download and print certain reports. The site is located at http://p2c.durhampolice.com.“We are pleased to add another program to enhance the community’s ability to work closely with the Durham Police Department,” said Police Chief C.J. Davis.“This site will allow people to make and retrieve certain police reports at any time of the day or night. It will also free up officers to handle higher priority calls and spend more time conducting proactive patrols in the community,” she added.Major features of the new site will give users the ability to:
· Report Incidents – Provides online reporting of certain types of non-emergency incidents that occurred within the city limits of Durham, including larceny, vandalism, fraud/forgery and lost property. Once a report has been submitted, a member of the department’s Telephone Response Unit will follow-up within five business days to validate the report and provide a copy to the citizen for their records.
· Event Search – Provides access to search and print specified reports filed since October 1, 2016. Available reports include adult arrests, and incident reports involving larceny, vandalism and fraud/forgery. Other types of incident reports may be obtained by contacting the Police Records Section in person, by phone (560-4423 x29441) or fax (560-4987) during normal business hours.
· Read Daily Bulletins – Provides a quick reference list of all adult arrests and incident reports filed by day, once they have been entered and reviewed. These reports may take several days to show up in the system.
· CrimeStoppers Most Wanted – Provides names, pictures and descriptions for a select list of currently wanted individuals, as maintained by Durham CrimeStoppers.
· Missing Persons – Provides names, descriptions and photos (as available) of all currently missing persons from Durham since October 1, 2016.