Plan Review for Building Permit Application
In order to request CCC perform a plan review or re-review associated with a submitted building permit application, a “Cross Connection Plan Review Application” in LDO must be completed and submitted along with a $150 fee. All plan reviews will be performed within eight business days of receiving both the application and payment. All questions pertaining to CCC Plan Review should be submitted to CCCPlanReview@durhamnc.gov.
Effective 11/1/2017, CCC implemented a $150.00 fee to perform plan review and re-review(s) associated with received building permit applications to the City/County Inspections Department. Your building permit plan review will not be performed by CCC until the following is completed;
- Go to http://ldo.durhamnc.gov/durham/ldo_web/ldo_main.aspx?fn=LR_ABOUT&sid= to apply for a Cross Connection Plan Review Application.
- Login by entering your contractor ID and PIN number and press, “Submit.”
- Next, click on Applications: Cross Connection Plan Review Application and enter your associated Building Permit number, then press “Submit.”
- Select the correct record, then click “Applications and Permits.”
- Review all the information pulled over from the linked Building Permit. Enter additional information under the “Application Detail” box including the mandatory “Contact Email” field. This email address will be sent additional information pertaining to the related Building Permit.
- Click “Submit.”
- RECORD YOUR APPLICATION No.
- The email address you listed in the Cross Connection Plan Review Application will receive another email indicating the following steps to proceed for payment of the Cross Connection Plan Review fee.
- Please go to https://ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/dhcc to make a CCC online payment for a Cross Connection Plan Review Application.
- Select “CCC Plan Review” from the payment type drop-down box.
- Enter your Building permit.
- Click Continue.
- Enter payment information and click continue.
- Once payment has been accepted you will receive a payment receipt via email. A duplicate copy is also provided to CCCProgram@durhamnc.gov. Your payment will be applied appropriately.
- Once payment has been applied, your plan review will be entered into the “REVIEW” status.
- Once CCC has placed your CCC Plan review in the REVIEW status our office has eight (8) business days to review.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
To check the status of the plans review and approval, click on the link below or copy it into your browser window.
Once on the web page do the following;
- Click on Applications/Permit.
- Enter the application/permit number - click on Submit .
- Click on Application Approvals (bottom left).
Please note that plans themselves do NOT need to be submitted to Cross Connection Control with this paperwork.