Apply For

  1. Alcohol Permits

    The Towing Inspector / Permits Coordinator is a sworn officer who handles towing issues and Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) permits.

  2. Boards, Committees or Commissions

    Boards, Committees, Commissions, Durham

  3. Employment Opportunities

    Locate your perfect job by searching through available employment opportunities.

  4. Event Permits

    Find information regarding event permit application and requirements.

  5. Inspection Department Applications

    Access applications such for building, plumbing, and electrical inspections.

  6. Public Works Department Forms

    Download forms and applications needed in the Public Works Department.

  7. Sign Permits

    Wall signs, freestanding signs, temporary signs and many others require an approved sign permit from Durham City-County Inspections.

  8. Yard Waste Pickup