Department Social Media
City Projects Social Media
|Name||Blogs / Instagram / Other|
|Bull City Connector
A fare-free bus route connecting the corridor between Duke University Medical Center and the Golden Belt Complex
|Durham Neighborhood Compass
A project using data from local government, the census, state and federal agencies to track quality of life and needed services.
| Greener Durham
Working with government, residents and organizations to enhance sustainable living.
|Keep Durham Beautiful
A non-profit agency supported by the City to inspire individuals and enhance the beautification of our city.
|NCWorks Career Center
A partnership of local workforce development professionals providing an array of services.
The regional organization responsible for transportation planning for the western part of the Research Triangle.
|Open Data Durham
Open Data Portal for the City and County of Durham
Participation and Posting Guidelines
We want to hear from our residents and encourage our visitors while visiting our social media page to provide comments and feedback. City of Durham social media sites are subject to applicable North Carolina Public Records Law and can be disclosed to third parties. We also have user guidelines and respectfully request that site visitors adhere to them. The City of Durham reserves the right to delete all comments that are not in compliance with the following guidelines:
• No comments will be allowed that use inappropriate or offensive language.
• No comments will be allowed that discriminate or are derogatory based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
• Any profile that harasses another user profile, or is in violation of the comment guidelines, will be removed from the site.
• Any profile that appears to violate any terms of the hosting site will be reported to site administrators.
• Any comments that appear to be spam or advertising solicitation will be removed from the site.